Let’s face it, moving to the cloud isn’t a quick or easy decision. You’ve got a lot to think about. What is it really going to cost? Will it allow your people to work how and where they want to work—but still keep you in control? Is your data really going to be secure in the cloud? We hear you.
That is why we recommend Microsoft® Office 365 for your business. Office 365 is a set of cloud-based services that bring together Office 2010 with sites to share documents, IM, web conferencing, and the power of Exchange Online, the industry’s leading business-class email with 25GB mailboxes and built-in layers of antivirus and anti-spam protection. So why should you care?
WORK HOW YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT
“Most people work from home or client locations. That is why have a cloud solution is so appealing. It reaches out to everyone and removes barriers.”1
• Secure, single-sign-on access to email, documents, people, and meetings without VPN
• Access from Windows® Phone, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android
• Works on virtually any device with Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
STAY ONLINE, STAY PROTECTED
“Peace of mind is the biggest benefit for me. Knowing that someone else is taking care of everything is great.”
• 99.9 percent uptime Service Level Agreement with money back guarantee
• Latest defenses against viruses and spam
• Geographically-distributed data centers with backup and premier disaster recovery
IT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
KEEP IT IN CONTROL
“Things are getting more complex. Without Office 365 we would need more people to understand it all.” 1
• 24/7 IT-level phone support
• Role-based access control to sensitive documents
• One easy-to-use and robust control panel for all of your online services
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OFFICE 365?
Office 365 is not a one-size-fits-all solution. There are multiple plans available to fit different company sizes and needs. Enterprise SKUs are a great fit for companies between 25-250 PCs, and include the following:
MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS
The world’s leading productivity applications, giving you anywhere access from virtually any device.
• Best productivity experience and familiar interface
• Consistent formatting across your PC, Phone, Browser
• Edit documents at the same time with colleagues with IM and presence
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ONLINE
Business-class email, calendar, and contacts.
• 25GB mailbox with voicemail and unified messaging
• Shared calendars, contacts, and tasks
• Mobile email for most mobile devices including Windows Phone, BlackBerry, iPhone, Nokia
MICROSOFT LYNC ONLINE
Connect with people in new ways, anytime, from virtually anywhere.
• PC-to-PC audio and video conferencing
• Click-to-communicate from Outlook®, team sites, and other Office Applications
• One-click to create online meetings with desktop sharing
MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT ONLINE
Create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
• Team sites to keep track of documents and schedules
• Extranet for sharing large files with customers
• Offline access to documents using SharePoint® Workspace
The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Office 365 for Midsize Businesses, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Microsoft, June 2011