Current Open Positions
1. SAS Programmer Analyst
Design, develop, implement and maintain targeted marketing campaigns and analytic programs. Ensure integrity of campaigns and analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data. This individual will execute direct marketing campaigns (including: direct mail, electronic leads, e-mail, web site, ATM, etc) for customers and prospects. Additionally, this role will involve conducting analytics, creating reports, and improving processes. Leverage leading-edge technology and data mining techniques to support revenue and profitability goals of the Corporation. Extract and process large quantities of data from various data marts in support of assignments. Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. Combine business insight with superior analytics. Work cross organizationally to transfer data and understand multiple data platforms (specifically mortgage loan servicing). Provide analytic, statistical and technical thought leadership on projects designed for initiatives and programs. Develop and recommend solutions. Prepare complex deliverables and deliver to business partner without the need for prior review by manager. Tell and interpret the story, influence the business partner/ outcome.
Bachelors degree in marketing, business, economics or a related discipline
5 years experience in financial, marketing, or statistical analysis and interpretation
Strong knowledge of marketing, economics, management, statistics, market research and or analysis
Experience with UNIX, SQL and advanced SAS skills.
Strong process and project management skills; Ability to direct other analytical resources on project tasks
Strong presentation skills, negotiation skills
High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
PC software applications proficiency.
Experience with either consumer or business databases
Excellent analytic, critical thinking and decision support skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills with a propensity for consulting
Demonstrated ability to communicate conclusions and strategy implications to peers, manager and partners
Ability to simultaneously drive and support multiple projects to completion
Ability to collaborate with others or work independently, initiate action, adapt to change, make difficult decisions and accept challenging assignments.
2. SharePoint Specialist
2. SharePoint Integrator – Systems Integrator – SharePoint Developer
The SharePoint expert will develop and support interactive web applications and serve as a primary technical contact for a major client. The successful candidate will be a key member of a team that works closely with client staff to build capacity through our work. The successful applicant will be based in our Fort Mill / Charlotte office. We offer opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Responsible for identifying new and emerging technology to support strategic planning initiatives required to meet customer needs.
- Conducts assessments, evaluations, selections, site surveys, requirements analysis and definition, technology prototyping, and cost analysis related to information technology.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and documentation to record results.
- Perform independent research of COTS and GOTS software for integration with customers SharePoint environment.
- Advise client on alternate methods of solving needs, or recommend specific solutions.
- Consults with customer concerning operation and maintenance requirements of software systems
Act as a technical resource and mentor to users, customers and other team members
- Assures that internal or external work that is performed by the Systems Integration team is performed to established standards.
- Design software solutions that accurately reflect requirements and provide innovative solutions to customer needs
- Use good judgment and reasoning while working on site in the client’s environment
- You must have 3+ years of experience with knowledge of information technology systems to enable effective development and deployment of software modules using Microsoft .NET technology.
- Demonstrate subject-matter expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
knowledge of Microsoft software solutions including Office, SharePoint Portal Server and WSS and web parts, SQL Server, workflow, CSS etc.
XML technology, BizTalk, LDAP, OLE DB
- Must have a strong background in Microsoft Office and Office Automation Development.
3. .Net Developers
We are seeking a talented software developer engage in all aspects of the development process. This is a client-facing position where communication skills are vital. As a software developer you will interface with executives, Architects, Senior Software Engineers, and other internal and external groups to develop, test and deploy custom software solutions primarily using Microsoft technologies.
• Work with clients on defining requirements and features
• Develop design specifications
• Research and prototype complex design solutions
• Participate in code and design reviews
• Deliver well-tested programs that contain few significant program-level issues, using structured testing techniques
• Develop well-structured, well-documented code
• Complete high-quality written deliverables
• BS in computer science or 2-5+ years of equivalent industry experience
• Experience with web services and XML
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Development management tools such as Visual Studio .NET.
• Prior experience with document management technologies preferred
• Solid work ethic
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Disciplined, self motivated work ethic
• Agile development processes is a plus
• AJAX is a plus
MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND ABLE TO OBTAIN A FEDERAL SECURITY CLEARANCE
Portals, Workflow, BI and BPM
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or Equivalent work experience. • Microsoft Certification is a plus or willing to become certified before completing 6 months of employment.
Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Life Insurance, and AD&D, Tuition Reimbursement
MetaLogix was named one of the Best Places to Work in 2008 and 2009.
Submit your resumes to email@example.com